Pull Capacity of between 1,700-4,000 lbs!
The Ingersoll Rand C Series Ratchet Pullers include rugged cast-aluminum wire pullers that are designed to store more wire rope than all other steel ratchet pullers. Assured by it's ratchet and pawl system, "one notch at a time" lowering is guaranteed for safely lowering heavy loads.
C Series Ratchet Puller Features
- 4:1 design factor That Meets ASME B30.21 Specifications
- "Buttress Tooth" design for added life to the gears and additional strength
- overload safety handle to deform when load capacity has been exceeded
Why do you want the C Series Ratchet Puller by Ingersoll Rand?
- Strap Puller: Non-conductive, high strength synthetic strap that will not kink or bind, no matter what you do; and resistent to corrosion.
- Ratchet and pawl system: provides the safest method of lowering loads
- Solid steel drive: with a holding dog included, with no lamited plates