The Ingersoll Rand IQV12 Series™ ratchet wrench offers an exceptionally compact size for versatile performance in even the most challenging workspaces. A patent-pending slim-line battery and a paddle-style trigger help maximize access to tight places — so operators can Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- Compact design and patent-pending slim-line battery improves access in tight areas
- Strong, polished aluminum housing withstands manual ratcheting and resists wear, impact and chemical damage
- Feather-touch, variable-speed paddle trigger allows a variety of different grip techniques
- Compact and durable motor delivers up to 30 ft-lb of torque — with the ability to handle additional manual torquing when needed
- All-metal gear train for long life and durability