Thanks to its unparalleled low weight and high power the Brazor grinding system is an excellent choice for grinding, cutting off and sanding. There is no need for complicated installations – simply plug in to the one-phase 230 V net.
All models are equipped with the highly efficient G71 motor and the system will generate superior power with <10% energy losses. This, in combination with the features stated below, makes Brazor Mark II a safe and ergonomic choice for the most efficient grinding, cutting and sanding:
- Power feedback for most efficient material removal.
- Minimal abrasive costs due to small angle head, speed control and low vibrations.
- Reduced service costs and minimum downtime thanks to overload protection, temperature control and serviceindicator.
- Full mobility and no installation required.
- Built-in Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) in PU for electricity safety.
- Superior ergonomics with low vibrations.
- Service indicator notifies you of preventive maintenance for longer operational life.